Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Here’s the live set from my DJ night one week ago. I’m posting the track listing here for you, and I’ll be adding a download link for the individual tracks themselves soon as well.
*Edit* I actually just noticed that for some reason the recording of my set got cut off at track 11, just part of the way through the last part of “Presque Rien.” Bummer…well, I’ll post all the files for you to download soon enough.
1. Edgard Varèse, “Density”
2. DNA, “You & You”
3. Palais Schaumburg, “Deutschland kommt gebräunt zurück”
4. Asmus Tietchens and Terry Burrows, “Untitled 1”
5. The Static, “My Relationship”
6. Asmus Tietchens and Terry Burrows, “Untitled 7”
7. Cluster & Eno, “Broken Head”
8. The Residents, “Summertime”
9. Luc Ferrari, “Presque rien avec filles” (first 4:00)
10. Gogogoairheart, “C8/…’Programme’”
11. Luc Ferrari, “Presque rien avec filles” (last 4:00)
12. Family Fodder, “Carnal Knowledge”
13. Gruppo di Improvvisazione di Nuova Consonanza, “Omaggio a Giacinto Scelsi”
14. La Caida de la Casa Usher, “¡Baila, négro!”
15. Der Plan, “San José Car Muzak”
16. The League of Gentlemen, “Minor Man”
17. Jung Analysts, “The Executive Toilet”
Do you have any of your DJ playlist sets written down/archived anywhere?
I do! Well, first off I should note that I’ve only formally DJ’ed in a live atmosphere (i.e. not on the radio) a handful of times. I found a couple of those playlists on here, and tried to compile them using the pages feature, but it’s acting finnicky right now. You can find those links here and here.
Otherwise, you can find most of my radio playlists (and corresponding downloads) on the page entitled “Radio Runoff” at the top of my blog. There are some podcasts from the later shows of Oscillations, so you can hear my ridiculous/goofy/asshole voice.
Also, do note that I sometimes don’t post DJ sets on here, either because there was vinyl I couldn’t rip at the time, or because it was recycled material from my radio shows.
Page 1 of 31